We continue to closely monitor the coronavirus pandemic and are taking steps to keep our community safe. Read more >>
Commited to a Green Future.
- Installer of green roofs to aid building "carbon footprint" reduction.
- Certified installers of Roth tanks for rainwater collection for use in landscape irrigation.
- Supporting the use of permeable parking surfaces to encourage greener areas and reduction of runoff using geotextile reinforcement, fiber reinforcement, and masonary reinforcement.
- Installing eco-friendly irrigation control devices using moisture meters and "smart" irrigation controllers to reduce over-watering and runoff.
- Supporting the use of water conserving sprinkler heads in new installations.
Green fleet & Facilities Practices
- Executive Landscaping: recyclers of yard waste, leaves, office waste, scrap metal, and automotive fluids.
- Centralized refueling locations to reduce pollution and encourage conservations of fuel resources.
- Fleet vehicles utilize a bio diesel blend to reduce fossil fuel consumption.
- Waste motor oil from fleet vehicles is burned in a high efficency waste oil furnace to provide heat for the maintenance shop during winter months amd reduce waste.
- Implementing the use of California Exhaust Emission Standards in small engine equipment to reduce carbon emission to the atmosphere.
Get a FREE quote on your property today!